WELCOME TO TRAVEL-LIKE-A-PRO.COM!
This site was created to help you with every aspect of travel, including:
- Air Travel Tips
- Hotel Reviews and Deals
- Money-saving Ideas and Tips
- Industry News and Links
- Cruising Choices
- …and Much More!
If you are a frequent traveler, either for business or pleasure, you already know the specific challenges to be dealt with, from packing to ensuring your flight and hotel stay are pleasurable and hassle-free. At Travel-Like-a-Pro.com, you will learn that a few small but important strategy adjustments are all it takes to make your next trip even more affordable and enjoyable!
The following are some general tips (and links to more detailed articles where applicable – click on the bullet title) which will help you with your travel planning and keep YOU in control – so you can ‘Travel Like A Pro!’
- Packing: Being a savvy packer can make a huge difference in your vacation or business trip from the beginning (carry less bags!) until the end (have more room to bring home any special finds!). For business travelers, the biggest tips include taking advantage of the laundry service of your hotel (usually free) upon arrival, and then hanging everything in the closet to keep it fresh and crisp. Having traveled is no excuse for showing up to a meeting in a wrinkled business shirt or suit. At the very least, take a little time to iron everything, so that the rest of your trip is wrinkle-free and you don’t have to scramble later.
- Hotels: Whether you are doing the booking yourself for a holiday or your secretary is booking a business trip for you, there is always a better price to be negotiated, or extras to be thrown in. Be sure you get the best deal on the highest quality and most suitable hotel you can, and squeeze the most out of your trip.
- Travel Insurance: This is a sorely neglected topic, and by addressing it you can save yourself untold misery and money. We have heard countless tales of woe from people who have been stranded in a foreign city or country and not had the money to pay for services they required. Don’t let this be you!
- Airlines: As with any form of travel, an airline flight costs money. Did you know that you can pay varying amounts of money for the SAME seat, depending on when and how you book? Learn how to save your money for other, more important things.
Have a great trip, and be sure to also check out the Travel-Insider blog, updated regularly with news, links, tips and deals!